Overcoming the #SecondWall, is all about education and knowledge. It’s about learning the tricks of the trade from people who have been there and have broken down their walls already.
I really enjoyed the very basic nature of this article with very concise and realistic advice. Here’s a quick summary, although I encourage you to read the whole thing:
- Focus on the process, not the results.
- It’s OK to get upset, but get over it quickly.
- Your integrity will be tested when no one else is watching.
- Being busy is not the same as being productive.
- Know your numbers – track everything.
- Big goals invite big obstacles.
- Don’t take rejection personally.
Source – (read the full article here): What 18 Months of Door-To-Door Sales Taught Me About Rejection & Adversity